Those interested in participating in the convention as speakers are invited to submit a summary of their proposed presentation, the extent of which should not exceed 200 words. The summaries must be sent attention to the Scientific Committee not later than April 15th 2010. The final text of each speech should not exceed 3000 words and the duration of its oral presentation should not exceed 20 minutes. The complete presentation must be submitted by May 15th 2010 and the accompanying material by June 10th 2010. The presentations will be assessed based on their sufficiency and relevance with the convention’s topics.
APRIL 15th: DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING SUMMARIES
MAY15th: DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING FINAL PRESENTATIONS
JUNE 10th: DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ACCOMPANYING PRESENTATION MATERIAL.
The extent of the contributed papers should not exceed 3000 words. Submitted texts must have the following features:
- pdf form
- A4 page format
- 2.5 cm margin on both sides
- Paper title in upper-case (14-point Times New Roman font, Align Center)
- One blank line
- Author’s name (14-point Times New Roman font, Bold, Align Center)
- One blank line
- Institution which they represent (12-point Times New Roman font, Bold, Align Center).
- Two blank lines
- Summary (200 words, 14-point Times New Roman font, Bold, Align Left)
- Key-words (relevant to the content of the paper, 12-point Times New Roman font, italic, Align Left).
MAIN TEXT (including tables, diagrams and footnotes)
- Align Left and Right
- Line space 1
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Headings (Align left, Bold, continuous numbering, one blank line after and two before each heading).